Please say the title above with the Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator "I'LL BE BACK" tone for full effect
Ohmigosh I miss you guys here TTwTT
Yeah, so the impossibly long, impossibly stressful college year has come to an end. I am finally able to BREATHE. And so I spend every day hiding at home, replaying Persona 4 now =w= Unhealthy, yes. So I'm reopening requests, art trades, commissions and whatnot that I've been too busy to look at. Yes, those of you whose art trades and commishes I have yet to hand in, you can now KILL ME. I will come back from the grave to accomplish them! My to-do list: Art Trades:
: Andrew and Hanitayo
: Dormouse Charlotte and Ronald
: Benjamin Prizes:
Urahara, Gin and Grimmjow cats
: Chibi Articuno
: Chibi Eric Bana
: Chibi Wolf Girl Commissions:
: Gintoki Requests:
: Neji and Mizu
= I was working on it
= I crumpled it and am going to start afresh
= I am unsure what to do!
= I was planning it out
= I hadn't even started on it...
Yeah, I still remember.
95% of these people have probably forgotten about these. The other 5% will probably go "Uhhh.... Do I know you?". Nonetheless, a promise made is a promise made. I will finish these and send you a message linking you to them. I could say a million Sorrys, but I don't think they would mean as much as just focusing on making them completely worth the wait now. If you want to change what you have requested/commissioned, comment here or send me a message. I won't bite. If you are supposed to be on this list, but do not see yourself on it, please come to my house, let yourself in through the back door, brain me with a beer bottle from behind and help yourself to the chocolate in the fridge. Thank you. PS: Message me and tell me!
Lastly, the results of the Monster Contest will be revealed on the 7th of December
I'll update more soon! If you have read this entire journal and have thus reached this sentence, please yell STAR! in your comment. It would make my day to know you did so TTwTT Till next time!